Pages

4 August 2014

July favourites <3 : 



Because summer defiantly began to show itself during June and July the temperature has certainly increased. Summer is personally my favourite season, I love being able to go outside and experiance the nature. However when the temperature begins to get hotter it can effect your skin and your choice in clothes and makeup. 

Let's begin...<3 

So my first favourite is the clean and clear deep cleansing lotion. 
The hot weather has defiantly effected the oiliness in my T zone on my face causing me to break out more then usual. So I went to super drug and searched for a cleanser and that's when I came upon this. My friend had already recommended this too me and I had seen an improvement in her skin therefore I gave it a go. After a week of using the product twice  a day ( in the morning and evening ) I started to notice a huge improvement in my skin. Before using the product I had redness on areas in my skin and a lot more spots but since using this it has reduced both of these issues. If you have sensitive skin and you suffer from oiliness like myself, I highly recommend this item. 
Price: ranged from £2-3.00 
Shop: super drug 
Brand: clean and clear 

The next item is the Baby lips electro.
I also came across this product from a friend after noticing the colour and brightness in her lips. In the UK they previously only sold the original babylips ( pink punch,hydrate etc..) however just lately they released the electro series. There isn't as big of a variety of colours to choose from but all the colours are gorgeous and pigmented. The colour I chose was ''strike a rose' which was the lighter out of the two pinks in the series. The colours are very summery and are all either a corally orange or pink ( except a purple ) I have been opting for these over my lipsticks which is surprising. Also they are the same price to the original baby lips 
Shop: super drug 
Price:£2.99 
Series: electro 

The last product from the drug store is the nail polish by BarryM Gelly.
I am in love with this colour, I have already mentioned it in my mini haul post so I won't talk about it too much but I have been adoring the pastel colours at the minute (especially mint green) and this colour is just the perfect mint green shade. For more information check my mini haul paragraph. 
Shade: Greenberry 
Brand : Barry m Gelly 

The accessory I have been reaching for in July was a flower crown. 
Summer is without a doubt the most appropriate season to wear something like a flowercrown. They're so easy to style and my favourite thing about them is they make your whole look 10 times better. If your having a bad hair day or you simply want to make it look like you have made an effort but you haven't, a flower crown is the ideal solution. Mine is from newlook and wasn't expensive at all but most places sell them. 
Shop: newlook
Colours: multicoloured 


Another accessorie is a scrunchie. 
These are so old school and I would have never expected to be wearing one of these again when I past the age of 5-6 but I was so wrong! Scrunchies again make a boring look not so boring. Usually I would go for a standard pony tail but when you put a scrunchie in its a complete new look, I love them. The pair I picked up were from primark and they included a blue and white spotty one and a lace one. I use them both at least twice a week. If you want to update your look for the new school year coming around fast defiantly invest in a pair of Scrunchies. 
Shop: primark 
Price: £2-3.00 

The next item is a body butter by NSPA. 
Coconut is one of my all time favourite scents. All my shower gels I choose tend to 99% of the time be coconut. I got this set for Christmas and only started using it when my legs started to become dry and dehydrated. But this body butter is amazing. You put a suitable amount on the end of your finger tips and gently massage into your skin. I use this after the shower when my skin is still a little damp and it works a treat. You can feel the moisture in your skin all day and the scent doesn't fade either. It's not sticky but instead leaves your skin smooth and hydrated. 

My last but not at all least favourite is my shorts. 
These shorts are so so comfy. I would have never worn these last year but this year I went out of my comfort zone and went for this style of shorts. There light on your body which is  essential in the heat and are not at all tight or uncomfortable like some denim or fabric shorts can be. I have defiantly been reaching for these in my draw and the material is very silky and soft. They dry really quickly as well so if you were to have a water fight or do any water sport activities, you won't be sat in damp clothes for ages. This pair is from newlook and is a black and white aztec pattern.
Shop: newlook 
Price: unknown  


If you would like to know any more information about any of the products above please feel free to leave a comment below<3 



No comments:

Post a Comment