Pages

30 July 2014

App Review : 8tracks <3 



I came upon this app due to a youtuber { Kalyn Nickolson } on her fitness Friday videos on her channel. The app has a huge supply of playlists that users have created for any mood or scenario your in. For example, if I wanted a playlist to help me study for a test you would click explore, type in the genre of playlist your looking for, and a variety of results will appear that you can pick and choose from.
Not only does this app have every genre you could think of but it also has a make you own playlist function. If none of the playlist that show work for you, you can make your own. Before you can make your own you obviously have to create a login but it only requests an email and password. 
I personally have been using this app for fitness like Kalyn and used some of her playlists. But besides exercise I also like to play morning playlists while I'm getting ready to make you feel more awake and prepared for the day ahead. 

~~ I was not at all sponsered or being paid by talking about this app too you, I have generally been loving this app and think others will too who also have an interest in music. ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment