Pages

23 August 2014

Everyday Makeup Look : 



Hello everyone today's post is my everyday makeup look💖: 
The days when I'm at home and I'm not doing anything in particular I take this opportunity to wear no makeup what so ever. I do this beccuase I feel more comfortable and don't have to worry about re-applying it. Also if no one is going to see it (aside from my family) then there's no point because I know my family isn't going to really be bothered either way. 
But when I am going out, whether it be with my friends or going for a meal, I do like to put some effort into looking my best. An everyday makeup look for me isn't a complete full coverage look. This is mainly because I don't use foundation unless I feel my skin is really really poor but the main reason is I don't like the texture of foundation and how heavy it feels on my face compared to concealer. Concealer for me is light and doesn't cover the whole face, just places that I feel need covering. 
-- So first off, I would apply my concealer and the concealer I have been using and loving is the wake me up concealer in the shade ivory ( it's rubbed off so not too certain on the shade ) i apply this under my eyes, around the edges of my nose and of coarse on any blemishes or spots I have that day. 
-- Next I use a powder brush and powder my face with the Rimmel London stay matte powder. Did I say powder enough in that sentence? This will just make the look more matte and less cakey and oily. 
-- Once the concealer and powder have been applied I will then move onto eyes. I really love using mascara and eyeliner because I think that it just makes you look more awake and bright. The mascara I have been using is just a collection 2000 super size mascara that I received from a friend. It's really nice and doesn't leave clumps which for me is great because I like my eyes to look more long and separated. As for eyeliner I use one from a old makeup set I got last year. It's not actually in the picture above because like foundation, I only use it on a rare occasion.  
-- Last but not least is my lips. For my lips I like to apply a lip balm before applying any lipstick and the one I use is the Baby Lips in Hydrate. After leaving this to mouisturise my lips I would then apply a lipstick. As an example I have a MUA and a Baby Lips electro. Because I have been really loving the electro series I have just been using these instead of a lipstick because your garenteed hydration throughout the day as well as a lovely colour. 

This is my complete everyday makeup! I don't use a lot of makeup but for people who want to start using makeup I think this is a great look because you only using a small amount of products. Also if your trying to decrease the amount of makeup you wear on a day to day basis the look above is a great way to still feel confident in public but only using a few products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment