Pages

3 October 2014

 Aloha October, 

It feels so surreal welcoming October already. 
To me, it feels like yesterday it was the 6 weeks holidays and we were all enjoying soaking in some marvellous sun. Even though the weather has been very impressive this time of year, I can defiantly sence the autumn weather.
First off, I am no longer being woken up by the sun illuminating the room with its rays. Often, it's still dark when I wake up to go to school and when I actually make my way to school, the sun as just risen and dawn has just about broke. 
This also means the evenings get darker quicker too which I have noticed the most above all! Most evenings after an exhausting day at school, I will spend some time doing some homework in my room and gradually as it gets later and later, my room is completely dull and gloomy because the sun just hides away so suddenly. This isn't too late either, I'm only doing homework till about 6pm, sometimes later. 

Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled for the rest of October. It's a busy month for me with birthdays and of coarse hallloween. Really buzzed for halloween this year despite having no clue what to go as. 

The point to this post is, because I am doing so much this month and am getting really into all the autumnenal vibes I am going to be posting every week from now on with a autumn/fall themed post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment